I am super excited to be nominated for this award. As a brand new blogger I see many of these awards going around but didn’t really know how or if one might come my way. Ryan and I started our blog in the beginning of March, so we are still getting our sea legs for blogging.
Thank you, Thank YOU! to a great fellow blogger, aguycalledbloke for nominating me. He truly has a great blog that highlights mental health issues such as Aspergers Syndrome. He offers insight into the real life struggles associated with living with a disorder like Aspergers. 😊
- Thank the Blogger that nominated you(check, done)
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 questions
- Let them all know you nominated them
Answers to the 11 Questions
1. What breaks and never falls and what falls and never breaks?
I am literally awful at riddles. I was hoping that my first award would go a bit easier on me, with questions like, What are your hobbies? or Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? hahaha. But to give an answer I am thinking it may have something to do with falling inlove or being heartbroken? Do I get the answers after I post this?
2. A farmer had 752 sheep and took one shot that got them all. How did he do it?
What Im thinking here is this farmer is pretty tech savvy and he has a drone that flew overhead and he got an arial shot of them all. Im pretty sure on this one.
3. What is my favorite morning drink?
This is my type of question. One that I can’t get wrong. My favorite morning drink is different than what I drink everyday. I always drink black, dark roast coffee each morning, it’s what I am sipping right now. But my favorite drink when I splurge is a chai latte.
4. What is your favorite number, plus 16, times 5, minus 7?
5. Well done, you have made it onto the local baseball team, which position are you?
This is easy, I would be third base.
6. What will your favorite color resemble once you have added pink, green and orange?
Im thinking it will be a purplish color?
7. All-time favorite candy? and Why?
Dark chocolate… all the way!
8. You are offered a meal out at a restaurant of your choice, what do you pick?
I would probably go to High Street Cafe and sit on their patio by their firepit. Ryan and I would share a bottle of red wine and we might get a veggie burger or plate of pickled veggies and pita bread.
9. Who comes first? A close friend in need, or a distressed family member?
This is an easy question for me. I am very family oriented. With Ryan and I having 6 kids between us, we don’t really make time for friends. When you add in that I work at home with only Ryan, I don’t even have much opportunity to make new friends. So I am pretty sure no-one outside of my family would come to me in need.
That being said I am a very genuine and caring person, if someone needed my help I would do what I could.
10. If animals could talk who would be the rudest species?
Ryan says a monkey, Joey my 10 year old says a beaver. I am thinking that it has to be an animal of the sea. The man in the gray suit scares the begeebies out of me. Definitely going with any type of shark for this one!
11. Which is the best head wear style to date?
Ryan and I live in a small university town and we are huge fans. So as to the best head wear style, I am going to have to say anything that supports the Oregon Ducks.
Ok now for the fun part, nominations!! Here are the 11 bloggers that I really enjoy reading. There are so many more though…
Here are your 11 questions:
What has been your best day this year so far?
Have you ever been camping and did you enjoy it(This might be 2 questions)?
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
What is your all time favorite book?
Are you a cat or dog person?
What has been your proudest accomplishment?
If you just adopted a new little puppy, what would his/her name be?
If you were famous, known all over the world, what would be your claim to fame?
What is was your favorite childhood picture book?
What is your favorite line from a movie?
Thanks for reading our post and showing interest in our family blog.