We are super excited today to be nominated by Mistella for this Sunshine Blogger Award! Please go and check out some of their poetry, you won’t be disappointed!! Thank you Mistella for thinking of our family blog, we are thrilled!!
Here are the rules for being nominated…
- Thank the blogger that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog
Here are the answers to the questions we were asked:
- What according to you, is the best brunch you’d love to have? For Ryan and I would have to say our best brunch is probably more like a early lunch for us since we get up so early. Our early lunch is a Malaysian rice bowl from one of the food carts at the Beergarden with cold IPA sitting in their outdoor patio area.
- Which was our best day in 2017? It’s funny you should ask this question, because usually I would really have to give it some thought. But last year there was one day that was just magical for our family and it was July 29th. We were on vacation in Sunriver and we spent the day at the SHARC pool, then later went to a balloon festival at the lodge. It also happened to be my son Joey’s 10th birthday.
3. Whom would you prefer; a singer or a writer as your better half? I would definitely say a writer. Then Ryan and I could become full-time RVers if he was the writer! A singer would require us to stay up late at night, and we are morning people. hahaha🤣
4. What is the best book I have ever read? This is a really hard one because I have a horrible memory. 🤔I know The Grapes of Wrath is up there, Gone with the Wind, anything Greg Iles or even a good beach book from Elin Hilderbrand. Oh and I enjoy reading Fredik Backman. I am sure I have a best book in me, I just can’t think of it. I didn’t really answer this question did I?
5. If you were given a chance to meet your president, what would you say? This is a trick question because I would NEVER EVER want to meet the current president. But I would love to have been able to have met Obama or Clinton. And I wouldn’t probably say much, I would just listen. 🙂
6. What do you think about the life of a scientist? hmmm…. I think it sounds pretty cool. I admire their curious spirit and dedication to their field.
7. What language do you prefer? I only speak English.
8. What is your opinion about politics? I have lots of opinions on this subject. I will just say, Ryan and I are socialist-democrats.
9. What would you like to do boating or Bungee jumping? No part of me is a thrill seeker, I would take the boat ride every time.
10. Do you think feelings are lessoned with distance? I don’t really have anything to base this on, so I don’t know.
11. If you fail to succeed in any field or competition, whom would you blame? I suppose I could toss my parents under the bus. Everyone’s parents are to blame for something right? lol No, seriously I’m not one to assess blame. I’d just move on. 🤣
Here are the blogs I nominate…
These are all awesome, and I have my favorites posts from each of you. We love many more… there are so many great writers! 👍🏻
Here are my questions for you all…
1. Twizzlers or Red Vines?
2. Favorite super hero?
3. If you could live inside a book or game which one would it be and why?
4. If you could travel in time, would you go to the future or the past and why?
5. Who is your favorite comedian?
6. You are a huge success as a song writer… What type of music do you write songs for?
7. If you were in the 2020 summer olympics what event would you medal in?
8. If you could only drink one type of beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be? (NO Ryan, you can’t switch from a light beer in the morning to a full strength beer in the afternoon…)
9. What is your favorite board game?
10. If you were going to stumble on to a wild animal, what animal would you be most afraid of encountering?
11. What is your favorite blog post you have written and why?
I thank all of you for being my fellow bloggers and inspiring me with your amazing words. Have a great night everyone!✌🏻