No matter how many lists I make(and I do make plenty), we can never escape the feeling of leaving something behind. Usually I can even name what I forgot before we are even out of town. I thought it would make for a silly top 10 list. I’d love to know what you have forgotten on some of your trips!
- The remote to the blue-ray player! This happened last weekend actually, and we even had movies to watch with a thunderstorm that drove us indoors. And of course it was one of those cheap blue-ray players that won’t do a darn thing without the remote!
- Our Go Pro Camera! We forget this all the time because we hardly ever use it, but when you are going to be in water, this camera rocks!
- Snacks for the trip! Sometimes I will put a few goodies in the fridge and we are in such a rush to get out the door, they get left behind.
- I have forgotten to pack my bathing suit, and so has Ryan on different trips.
- I have forgotten our iPhone chargers a few times! What a pain that is!
- Joey has forgotten to pack socks!
- Jayden has literally left the house without any shoes! He just got in the car barefoot for a weekend trip and figured I’d packed even his shoes! 😳
- One trip I brought everything for sandwiches and didn’t bring the bread.
- I am guilty of one trip forgetting to pack food for the dogs. I know this one makes me feel bad. They didn’t starve or anything, we went and bought them food. 🐶
- With our old coffee pot, one trip we forgot to pack filters and Ryan used a paper towel. It actually worked ok.
What is the worst thing that didn’t make it on your trip? I can’t wait to read your comments. Have a great Tuesday!
#colecampfireblog, #top10, #toptenlist, #vacation,