How Our Blog Came To Be…
Coming up on five months of blogging under my belt surprises me. It has went by so fast! I know that’s not long really, but when I first started I didnt even really know what a blog was, and had never heard the name WordPress before? WordPress?What?
So I wasn’t sure it was for us.
Originally I wanted Ryan to start one, I didn’t know how, so “write a sports blog!” I said, since he loves college football so much, but he wasn’t interested. “Eh, I don’t know…”he said.
After talking about it for a year( by talking, I mean me asking a Ryan to please start one😬), we agreed to start one together( and of course together ended up being me blogging). Lol
- 🤨Ryan would like to note here that he has written a blog post about surfing and you can find it here.
And that’s totally fine because maybe it was me that really wanted to, I just didn’t know how or where to start. So here is a list of the reasons why I write my blog…
- I love to write! That is sort of a must isn’t it? So that’s number 1!
- I am obsessed with reading! Reading your blogs, books, magazines, the newspaper. I am always reading!
- I love to connect with people who inspire me and feel inspired by me! Nothing is better than connecting with people that can relate to your views and interests, or give you insight into something you knew nothing about!
- It helps me to stay inspired! Sharing my thoughts and ideas seems to motivate me and keep me honest with my own goals.
- My thoughts need a place to land! I got a lot of ideas in my head, the gears are always turning… so it’s great to have a place to lay them all down and sort them out!
- I love to learn new things! Let’s face it, us bloggers are a smart bunch! We have cool ideas, inspiring stories, and travel to amazing places…. Who wouldn’t want to read our posts!?
- I love a challenge! If I could grow my blog to make a few travel dollars, nothing would make me happier!🤑
- It is a good scrapbook for our family and journal of our adventures! Family and friends can see our posts and stay in touch. In reality though, this means that(Hi Adam!) Ryan’s dad and my Mom read them(Hi Mom)!
- It gets us out of our same ol’ routine! It encourages us to rethink our trips, to go on different hikes, stops along the way, new places and find great photo opps!
- The 10th reason why I write this blog is super simple… I am a NERD! And it makes me happy! 🤓
I’d love to hear.. what keeps you blogging? What made you start? Do you share some of these on the list? Thanks for reading my top 10 post and have a great Tuesday!
#colecampfireblog, #top10tuesday, #topten, #top10list, #blogging, #bloggers