Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday! I hope everyone has had a great week so far..with lots of time for reading and being outdoors!
Here is what I’ve been up to this past week with 4W!
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I just started Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman.
- The Secrets We Keep by Mia Hayes from Net Galley I’ve been working on slowly. Since I got my Paperwhite Kindle I’ve been reading more and more in bed at night and out by the campfire, which also makes 4 am come much quicker..😳
- I just finished reading A Long Walk To Water by Linda Sue Park, and my review will be available Wednesday morning. I absolutely loved this book, which is based on a true story. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I also read SCYTHE by Neal Shusterman and you can find that review here.🔥🔥🔥🔥
- The third book I read this week was a Newbery(1996) called The Midwife’s Apprentice by Karen Cushman. 🔥🔥🔥
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena. I don’t know much about this book other than hearing it’s an amazing thriller! Super excited to fly through these pages at camp this weekend!
- The Summer of the Swans by Betsy Byars, Newbery winner 1971.
- Not Her Daughter by Rea Frey
I am a bit early for fall picture books, but school starts here next week and I am just ready for it! Our preschool is closed Thursday through Monday so it’s a short week for us!😎 I didn’t pick a favorite this week… too busy with the last week of summer vacation for the kiddos and getting ready for camping!
That wraps up my week in books…What have you been busy with this week? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
Have an amazing Wednesday friends!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews