Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend! We definitely did, and I made lots of time for reading!
Here is what I’ve been reading this past week…
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I just started Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman last week and I am still reading it. I am loving it too, just adorably written!
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis is an excellent self-help book I’m reading from NetGalley. I am only a quarter through but I can tell it’s going to be one I will love! She talks about making yourself a priority and how she gave up soda, something I am currently working on, and how she tries to not be a workaholic. The Book has super relatable topics for working moms!
- I just finished reading My Whole Truth by Mischa Thrace, and my review is here.. I ate this one up in a day! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I also read The Secrets We Keep by Mia Hayes and you can find that review here.🔥🔥🔥🔥
- The third book I read this week was a from an award winning children’s author, Kate DiCamillo, Louisiana’s Way Home. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Louisiana is an adorable little girl that I found myself rooting for.
- My favorite Book by far that I’ve read this week has definitely been Unwritten by Tara Gilboy. This magical story filled my heart, it was so much fun to read, I was sad to put it down. This book comes out October 16th, 2018 and if I could nominate it for the Newbery Award I would!🤩
So I started reading more from ARCs from NetGalley this week and was approved for several that I was hoping for. So that puts everything else on hold for now, including my Newbery goals. These are the titles you can expect to seeing a review of…
- Wicked Nix by Lena Coakley (release date 10-9-18)
- Even if I Fall by Abigail Johnson (release date 1-8-19)
- The Witch of Willow Hall by Hester Fox (release date 10-2-18)
- Once Upon A River by Diane Setterfield (release date 12-4-18)
- Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward (release date 3-19-19)
I know! 🤩I sort of went crazy picking a lot of books! No sleep for me this next week!
This is the beginning of our preschool year and this week our theme is Friends and Feelings, yet many of the books are just fall theme.
That wraps up my week in books…How did you spend your holiday weekend? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
If you enjoy any of the same books that I do, follow or friend me on Goodreads.. you can find my account below…
Have an amazing Wednesday friends!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews, #NetGalley,