Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
I’ve been making lots of time for reading! So much that I skipped my book update last week, so this is 2 weeks of reading!😳
Here is what I’ve been reading this past 2 weeks…
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I just started Midnight at the Wandering Vineyard by Jamie Raintree and I am enjoying it so far.
- Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward is a thriller I’m also reading from NetGalley. I am about a quarter through.
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. I absolutely love this story, and Eleanor. I should have finished it long ago, but I’ve got addicted to NetGalley and have not come back to it yet, maybe this weekend.
- I just finished reading Even if I Fall by Abigail Johnson, and my review is here.. I ate this one up in a day! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I also read Once Upon A River by Diane Setterfield and you can find that review here.🔥🔥🔥🔥
- The third book I read this week was The Bigfoot Files by Lindsay Eagar reviewed here. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I loved this one so much!❤️
- Love Like Sky by Leslie C Youngblood.🔥🔥🔥🔥
- After Zero by Christine Collins🔥🔥🔥🔥
- Everlasting Nora by Marie Miranda Cruz. This is another 5 ⭐️ middle grade book, you can check out my review here. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I’ve continued reading more from Advanced Reader Copies(ARC’s) from NetGalley this week and was approved for several that I was hoping for. So that puts everything else on hold for now, including my Newbery goals. These are the titles you can expect to seeing a review of…
- The Witch of Willow Hall by Hester Fox (release date 10-2-18)
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks ( release date 1-8-19)
The beginning of our preschool year and we back into the swing of school. This monh’s theme is Friends and Feelings, yet many of the books are seasonal( I love fall)! Not many are new at the moment but will share again once we get our next Scholastic order.
That wraps up my week in books…How did you spend your past week? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
Have an amazing Wednesday friends!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews, #NetGalley,