Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Here is what I’ve been reading this past week…
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I just started The Seven 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton and I am enjoying it so far, it’s just a little confusing.
- I just finished reading Witch of Willow Hall by Hester Fox, and my review is here.. This book is so good, it might be my favorite this year! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I also read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. I have yet to write a review, but loved it!
- The third book I read this week was Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward reviewed here. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 A fun thriller.
- Midnight at the Wandering Vineyard by Jamie Raintree. This is another 5 ⭐️ Romance, you can check out my review here. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I’ve continued reading more from Advanced Reader Copies(ARC’s) from NetGalley this week and was approved for several that I was hoping for. So that puts everything else on hold for now, including my Newbery goals. These are the titles you can expect to seeing a review of…
- Little Darlings by Melanie Golding (release date 4-30-19)
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen ( release date 1-8-19)
- A Gift From the Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie Johnson (release date 10-18-18)
I’m waiting on our Scholastic order to arrive this week to add some new titles into story time. This has been real popular with the preschoolers this week….
That wraps up my week in books…How did you spend your past week? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
Have an amazing Wednesday friends!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews, #NetGalley, #childrensbooks, #bookbloggers,