Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Here is my first weekly update for October…
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I am still reading The Seven 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton and I am enjoying it so far, it’s just a little confusing, and it’s a slow read for me. It’s a lot to keep straight.
- Cinder, I am partly reading and also listening to the audiobook. I am really liking this dystopian/fantasy book.
- Flora and Ulysses is a cute, Middle Grade read that I just started.
- I just finished reading Del Toro Moon by Darby Karchut, and my review is here.. This book is so good, it might be my favorite this year! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I also read The Coloring Crook by Krista Davis. I have yet to write a review.
I’ve continued reading more from Advanced Reader Copies(ARC’s) from NetGalley. These are the titles you can expect to seeing a review of…
- Little Darlings by Melanie Golding (release date 4-30-19)
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen ( release date 1-8-19)
- A Gift From the Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie Johnson (release date 10-18-18)
We just got our Scholastic order today and I’m so excited about our new titles for story time.
That wraps up my week in books…How did you spend your past week? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
Have an amazing Wednesday friends!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews, #NetGalley, #childrensbooks, #bookbloggers, #scholastics,