Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. We’ve been having an unusually sunny October! ☀️I just love it!
It’s hard to believe it’s the 3rd week of October already. Here is my week in books.
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I just started Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee from Netgalley and I am super excited about it!
- Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo. The Newbery winner of 2004!
- The Hate You Give is by Angie Thomas and I am listening to it Audible along with the book too.
- All-Butter ShortDead is written by H. Y. Hanna and I’m still just starting this one.
- I just finished reading Little Darlings by Melanie Golding, and my review is here.. This book Is a bit creepy and spooky, a great October read. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I also read Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo my review is here. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- Sugar Spells (the second in The Spellwork Syndicate Series). 🔥🔥🔥🔥
- Cinder (First in the Lunar Chronicles Series). Just awesome! 💗💗💗💗💗Here is my review.
I’ve continued reading more from Advanced Reader Copies(ARC’s) from NetGalley. These are the titles you can expect to seeing a review of…
- Cogheart by Peter Bunzl (pub date February 12, 2019).
- Dead End On Norbert by Jack Gantos. Newbery winner 2012
- The Little Shop of Found Things by Paula Brackston (pub date October 16, 2018)
We are still enjoying our latest Scholastics order below, with our October order on the way. One of my favorite books this week is I want that NUT! A funny little story about the friendship between a mouse and chipmunk. Their relationship is not the same after they discover a nut in the woods and they both want it! 🐿
That wraps up my week in books…How did you spend your past week? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
Happy Wednesday friends!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews, #NetGalley, #childrensbooks, #bookbloggers, #scholastics,