Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday and Happy Halloween!
Are you in costume today? My preschool is having a PJ party so I’m in my housecoat and slippers, while Ryan is wearing his shark costume. Hoping the weather stays dry this afternoon and evening for trick or treaters, but you just never know in October..
Here is my week in books…
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I just started Cogheart by Peter Bunzl, an ARC that will be released February 12, 2019. I don’t know anything about this book yet, but have read some great reviews!
- I just finished reading a cute middle grade story, Super Jake & the King of Chaos by Naomi Milliner. My review will post later today.
- I also read Speechless by Adam P. Schmitt. This is a powerful yet funny Middle Grade Book about grief, death, relationships and family. You can find my review here
- Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos. This was the Newbery winner in 2012 and I absolutely ❤️ Loved It! My review is here.
- The Little Shop of Found Things by Paula Brackston is another amazing story full of magic and historical fiction and you can find that review here. This book was just published October 16th.
- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas is a 5 star emotional powerhouse for sure. I did not review this one as I think most of you have read it already! 😁
I’ve continued reading more from Advanced Reader Copies(ARC’s) from NetGalley. These are the titles you can expect to seeing a review from as soon as I can get to them.
- The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth. Pub Date: April 23, 2019
- The McAvoy Sisters Book of Secrets by Molly Fader. Pub Date: July 16th, 2019
- For Better and Worse by Margot Hunt. Pub Date: December 11, 2018
- Nick and June Were Here by Shalanda Stanley. Pub Date: February 12, 2019
This time of year we are reading through all of my Halloween favorites and loving it! Today will be all about my favorites along with making scarecrows, and painting ghosts today!
That wraps up my week in books…How did you spend your past week? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
I hope you have a wonderful Halloween friends!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews, #NetGalley, #childrensbooks, #bookbloggers, #scholastics, #happyhalloween