Try Audible and Get Two Free AudiobooksHappy Wednesday! It’s been a strange week with the daylight savings change, I think my body has finally adjusted. Monday I actually woke up at 2 am and couldn’t go back to sleep so I was up for the day. 😴 I hope you’ve managed the time change better than I.
Here is my week in books…
What is 4w?
It is a weekly post where I recap my week in books! It originally was a WWW Wednesday Post that I’ve tweaked to make my own. I cover books that I’ve been reading, plan to read and What I’ve been reading with our preschool, usually highlighting my favorite picture book each week.
- I just started Nick and June Were Here by Shalanda Stanley, an ARC that will be released February 12, 2019. I don’t know anything about this YA book yet, but I’ve read some great reviews!
- I just finished reading a cute middle grade story, A Monster Like Me by Wendy Swore. You can find my review here.
- I also read Cogheart, a middle grade book by Peter Bunzl. You can find my review here.
- The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth was an amazing women’s lit/mystery. You can find that review here.
I’ve continued reading more from Advanced Reader Copies(ARC’s) from NetGalley. These are the titles I will be reviewing within the next week.
- The McAvoy Sisters Book of Secrets by Molly Fader. Pub Date: July 16th, 2019
- For Better and Worse by Margot Hunt. Pub Date: December 11, 2018
This month during circle time we are focusing on being thankful and our theme is transportation. We just ordered our Scholastics for November and will highlight that order once it comes! Here are a few of my favorites right now…
That wraps up my week in books…How did you spend your past week? Have you read any of these books, or plan to?
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
#colecampfireblog, 4WWednesday, #bookreviews, #NetGalley, #childrensbooks, #bookbloggers, #scholastics,