My 10 New Year’s Resolutions
I am a week behind in posting my resolutions. I usually spend the week to come up with all the important points of the new year that I want to focus on. I’ll admit, I tend to overdo my resolutions. This year is different for me. Something happened at the end of this year that really shook Ryan and I up. We were completely blindsided, it made us reevaluate all of our goals and realize that at any moment it can all change, without any notice. Because of this we brought in the new year in a really difficult space. So my goals for this year reflect more of a search for peace and balance.
Here is what I came up with…
- Nurturing our relationship with my children and parents individually and as a family. Playing more games, more family movies and family dinners.
- Make more time to find peace for myself. Through meditation, yoga, walking, reading. Just working to slow down my lifestyle for more calm, peaceful moments.
- Camping is always a goal!
- My reading goal on goodreads this year is 200 books but I have been working on a separate reading goal for the year. More of a reading challenge.
- Intentional spending, working on paying off bills and spending on what is most important to us.
- Try to turn off my anxiety/worrying more. I will try to take Scarlet’s advice when she says, “I can’t think about that right now, if I do, I’ll go crazy. I’ll think about that tomorrow…” Good advice. 🤔
- Ryan and I will continue to make our alone time a priority with our weekends away camping, hiking, visiting hot springs and trying local breweries and wineries in our area. We always have fun together as long as we set aside the time.
- Water is a goal this year. I’ve continuing my struggles with ditching soda and coffee, and I want water to be a big goal!
- Walking my 10,000 steps a day
- I deal with chronic pain and I want to focus more on stretching regularly this year to minimize my body aches, hopefully I can incorporate stretching into my daily morning routine before work.
If you wrote out your resolutions in your blog, will you share your link below so we can all read through everyone’s resolutions?
Have a wonderful Tuesday friends!🥳
#colecampfireblog, #newyearsresolutions, newyear2019, #2019goals, #toptentuesday, #top10, #goals, #resolutions,