Hope you are all well. Usually I try to be a daily blogger but this week I have been feeling a little ill, so bare with me.. I have only posted a few times. But I’ve been working with my son on this specific post. On Monday I gave Joey about a dozen interview questions, here are his answers.😊
- What is your favorite book and why?
My very favorite book is Percy Jackson Book 5, The Last Olympian. I really like it because, well I’m not really sure how to describe it, I just like it.
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
My fondest childhood memory was my 5th birthday.
- What advice would you give your brothers?
The advice I would give all my brothers is to never give up, ever!
- What’s it like living with your family?
It feels amazing to live in my family. I know that any other family wouldn’t be the same and I did get pretty lucky with what family I did get put into so yeah.❤️
- Do you enjoy camping as much as your parents? Why or why not?
I don’t think I enjoy it as much as they do but I like it a little. But in general, no, I don’t like it as much as they do.
- What’s something your parents make you do that you can’t stand?
Something my parents make me do that I can’t stand, might just be school work.
- What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to be an NBA player, but who knows.
- How do you feel about your parents being vegan? Do you see yourself ever becoming vegan?
Yeah, I can see myself becoming vegan, but I don’t really know for sure.
- What’s one thing you are super passionate about?
I am super passionate about my basketball team.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
If I could have a super power it would be invisibility so I can watch free movies at the theater.🤣
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself probably being a mother and father, a loving adult who is super smart and hopefully responsible and not selfish.
And that is it! 🥰
I loved reading his answers! I hope you enjoyed it! I hope to interview all my children and would love to see more family interviews if anyone else wants to join in!
Thanks for stopping by!
#colecampfireblog, #family, #familyinterviews, #homeschooling,